Tuesday, November 8, 2011

thank you, Bruno Mars!

I love Bruno Mars.  I love every single one of his songs.  My son sings {AMAZING}.  His (Bruno's) song that can bring me to tears especially when J sings it??  "Just The Way You Are"  

I have loved this song SO much since Baby Bug was born.  I've been wanting to do a LO for her with this as the title. 


It means even more to me since J can sing it - {SO} perfectly to his little sissy.

Bo Bunny "Enchanted" paper
Tim Holtz Color Wash in Meadow
Ranger Stickles in Black Diamond
American Crafts - Greenhouse Flowers
MM - Tiny Alphas

2 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic Amber! I'm going to be digging through my photos now to find one I can do a similar LO with! Love the pop of green with the b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that song too. B sings it to me and so I always tear up when I hear it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind. :)