Saturday, November 5, 2011

enabler alert: paper.

Can you really have too much paper??  When your stash of paper breaks the shelf you've stacked it on, you don't go through and purge your paper, right?  You just buy a new shelf!!  

I have an undying love for Echo Park Paper.  There are some collections I don't {LOVE}, but I've never {not liked} something they've come out with.  


Holly Jolly Christmas is one that I'm head over heels in love with.  Probably my all time favorite.  

Check out the whole line here.  

I {LOVE} pinks and turquoises as Christmas colors.  There is no reason to stay with boring red and green alone!  I actually broke down and bought this at full price at my LSS yesterday.  I was inspired by Miss Jazzy to make a super cute paper bag book - check it out here.  You're going to want to make one too.  TOO. DANG. CUTE.  Her blog will also give you Canadian scrappers info on the LSS she works at so you can check that out as well!

Planning on finishing this tonight.  Thanks Jazzy for the idea! :)

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome!! I'd love to see pics. when you finish yours! Thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind. :)