Friday, September 11, 2015

47 Has Never Looked So Good

On Tuesday, we celebrated my handsome husband's birthday early since he has to work on his actual birthday.  47 has seriously never looked so good. :)
 
The Timeless Twine by Bella Creationz theme this month is "Birthday" so what a perfect opportunity to use their awesome products to make a fun pocket layout.
 
 
 
I used Aqua Blue and Raspberry Pink (which all rolls are on sale for $8!!!!) for the swirls on the title card.  The cute little silver stars sequins are coming soon, but there's many other styles available in their shop!  And, my go-to journaling card, Days of the Week.

 
xoxo, Amber


1 comment:

  1. Awwww, happy birthday to B. I love these fun, bright pages. So special.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind. :)