Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer Fun

Summer lovin'.....  just kidding. 
I don't like summer.  I hate the heat and would take winter and snow year round if it were possible.
 
But, I digress.
 
One fun thing about summer is all of the water games that my little girl gets to play.  We recently went to a "Family Celebration" of my best friend who's husband adopted her 2 boys.  What an amazing experience for them. 
 
So what do we do to celebrate?  We party.  And by party, I mean make a giant slip and slide down a hill at the park by their house. :)
 
 
 
Full spread.

 
My very first Fused pocket!  I need some practice...my top line isn't very straight.  I also double stamped the "hello summer" which is new for me.  Black on bottom, and yellow on top.

 
This twine frame was fun to make and turned out SUPER cute!  I will be doing this on more layouts. :) 
 
I used Raspberry Lemonade twine to make it.  Adds a lot of dimension on a pretty flat project!  I also used the Hello Summer stamps, which are on sale for $7.50 right now!!  Inside of the Fused pockets, I added Bella Creationz sequins, and some random fine glitter I had laying around my craft room.
 
This will be my last post before we move into our new house!  I'm stoked to get my new scrapbook area up and ready to use. :)
 
xoxo, Amber


2 comments:

  1. Great framing of the fabulous photos. Love your PL pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK...I love this layout and that sequin pocket is so fun! That slide looks like soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind. :)