Monday, October 7, 2013

Silhouette Challenges CH#6 "Critter"

It's the first of the month again and time 
for another Challenge here at


A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.


Ch# 6 Critters
Begins: Tuesday, October 1

Ends: Thursday, October 31

Sponsors this month are:

Prize: $10.00 GC



Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC



$15..00 GC

Click here to link up!!

*******************************************************************

Not going to lie - I struggled with this challenge.  I thought I could do a cute spread with farm animals from Bug down on my parents farm, or with their cats, or or or.  I think I was overwhelmed with all of the choices that are available!  It took me finding this:


to finally decide what I was going to do.  Halloween = creepy crawly spiders!  PERFECT!

I made some 3x4 journaling cards - SUPER simple with washi tape, paper, and spider (found here):




The "Halloween" overlay can also be found here.

Here's the finished spread.  I love how simple yet festive it turned out.   


xoxo Amber

3 comments:

I love comments! Please be kind. :)