Sunday, September 1, 2013

Life in Details Challenge - September 2013 - 4x6 Recipe

Good morning everyone!!

Today I'm posting my very first challenge with the Life in Details {project life} Creative Team that I'm on.

The challenge was this:

You must create a 4x6 card that must include the following:
- Ribbon or Washi Tape
- Flair
- Bling
- Chipboard or Wooden Veneers
- 2 Different Patterned Papers

Here's what I came up with:


We took Bug to her first concert back in August, Brad Paisley.  I had been given this super fun paper from a super sweet gal, LBAB, that I met through Crop Chocolate.  It was the perfect paper to make this spread!!



Come play along!  All you have to do is link up at the link above.  There's a spot on the right side bar to add your projects. :)

xoxo, Amber

1 comment:

  1. Great pages Amber!! Looks like a super fun time was had by ALL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind. :)