Friday, October 30, 2015

Autumn Picture Frame

October is officially my favorite month. 
 
Well, next to April but that's for a whole other reason. :)
 
Sweaters. Hot drinks.  Cold air.
 
And CUTE little kids to take pictures of at the pumpkin patch.
 
 
I saw this cute little frame on Pinterest and I knew I needed to make one.
 
Get a piece of wood, wrap your favorite twine (I used Timeless Twine's Autumn Splendor) around it so you can slip a picture through it.  Embellish as you see fit!  I like it because I can update the picture in it each year, or you can make it with 1 picture permanently on it.
 
Oh, did I mention that this fabulous fall twine is on sale for $2.25/roll??
 
Well, it is. :)  So go buy some!!
 
xoxo, Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind. :)