Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy St Patrick's Day Cards

Hi friends!!

Since St. Patrick's Day is coming up next week, and we've got a dinner that we're attending on Sunday (thus the "wrong" date on the card...), I thought I'd get a jump start and make a few cards for when I get my pics from the party printed. :)

Ignore the ugly purple post it.  Using it as a place holder so I remember to put a picture right there on the card!


I LOVE the Green Beer card.  It makes me giggle and shows how versatile these stamps sets from Bella Creationz really are!  This specific stamp is the PlanNerd Stamp and you can find it here!

I also used Timeless Twine in Lemonade Yellow for a little extra color, and these FUN pocket scrapbooking Days of the Week journaling cards.

Enjoy!! :)

xoxo Amber



1 comment:

I love comments! Please be kind. :)