Saturday, December 7, 2013

Silhouette Challenges - December - 3D

It's the first of the month again and time 
for another Challenge here at Silhouette Challenges!

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Ch# 8 3D
Begins: Sunday, December 1
Ends: Saturday, December 31

Sponsors this month are:

Prize: $10.00 GC


Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC



For my December project, I've just put together a cute little treat box for Bug's dance teacher. :)  It's got some twine and treats inside of it.

I am not going to lie - this box was a PAIN to put together!  I used this shape from the Silhouette store.  The top was quite tricky to get it to stay closed!  If you try this and have it work successfully, please let me know what your secret is!!


4 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun treat box. Love the paper so bright and cheery.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive box! You did a great job on it!
    Have a great day,
    Alice B. Silhouette Challenges DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this box! I love the added touch of the Santa on front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Love the papers and Santa too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind. :)