Saturday, October 29, 2011

halloween costume.

I challenged myself to make a few (I don't remember if it was 3 or 4!) Halloween things in order to try to get myself into the "True Halloween Spirit".  Needless to say, it's not really working.  I've tried...I REALLY have tried.  The best part about Halloween is when it's all over I've decided. :)  

(bah-humbug, I know.)

One of my projects was to make my daughter's Halloween costume.

She's going as Pebbles Flintstone.  Even though I don't like the holiday, I will try not to pass that along to my kid. :)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Did you use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really. I used one of her dresses as a little bit of a guide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic! I can't wait to see pics of her all dressed up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind. :)