Wednesday, April 27, 2011

scarlett.

I met this gal on a message board when I was pregnant.  She ended up having her baby 3 days after Bug was born.  Unfortunately, she wasn't blessed to have a healthy baby and hers has been fighting brain cancer.  Scarlett is a fighter.  She's going to kick cancer's butt, and she's DARLING.  I've been loving to read the blog that they've been keeping and really admire the courage and strength that Scarlett's parents have had throughout this whole ordeal.  When I get a case of the "poor me's", it helps me to remember how lucky and blessed my life is.  You can read about her here.  It's a very positive perspective on something so horrible.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. 

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how resilient people can be. Thanks for sharing a little of their story. I'll have to check out their blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind. :)